MANU ADVENTURE 5 DAYS
Terms and Conditions
until December 2010. Prices per person.
Student Card (ISIC GREEN). You have a discount of $ 25.00. You
must send copy of e-mail card before applying for entry to the
Payment by Money Transfer Wester Union
- Prepayment (50%) of the total.
- We accept credit cards (VISA) + 8.5%
- If you can pay the rest of the money before reaching the
starting date of the tour.
- If you can pay the remaining money in our office in Cusco.
Is a dream trip of our lives, in a moment of transformation and cultural enrichment. It is a journey you will never forget.
There are many reasons to travel with us:
Although many people for the Classic Inca Trail does
not lose the magic of the ancient Inca Trail tour
and get to Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Cusco - Cloud Forest - Lodge
We leave Cusco early in the morning in our comfortable bus.
Ascend to the heights of Paucartambo. On the way we visited the
burial towers or Ninamarca Chullpas. Then descend through the
mysterious forest of clouds, full of beautiful orchids,
heliconia and primitive ferns. We stop to give you the
opportunity to witness the cock of the rock (Rupícola peruviana)
in the mating ritual. There are also opportunities to observe
trogones and more. If we are lucky we will find the only bear in
South America, the spectacled bear. In the afternoon we arrive
at the port of Atalaya where we board a boat 30 minutes to the
Lodge Paititi spend the night at our hostel where typical with
bathrooms and showers.
Day 2: Paititi Lodge - Boca Manu
After a delicious breakfast, the group continued their journey
by boat to navigate the Alto Madre de Dios River. On the way we
see a great variety of birds such as herons, kingfishers, and
always the presence of the vultures of which the most
spectacular is the condor of the jungle, the king of the
vultures and the Jaguar. At noon a brief stop in the village of
Boca Manu for rest and then continue our journey in the Madre de
Dios River impressive until you reach the Lodge of Boca Manu.
Lodge typical night with bathrooms and showers.
Day 3: Boca Manu - Limonar - Cocha
The trip continues and you begin to see why Manu is so famous
for its wildlife. On the banks of the river are seen groups of
turtles, white caimans and capybaras or maybe some more. In the
afternoon we arrived at our camp located on the Cocha Otorongo,
shortly after we will organize a walk to visit the lake and the
observation tower from where we have the opportunity to observe
wolves River. Here at Manu animals have never been persecuted by
hunting men. SAFARI night in camp (in bed). Showers and
Day 4: Cocha Otorongo - Cocha Salvador
- Cocha Otorongo
The group visit Cocha Salvador today is 30 minutes from the
Cocha Otorongo. We visited the inlet to paddle quietly on a
catamaran that gives us the possibility to observe the wolves of
the river again and a variety of strange birds as Sultana cock
or the Agami Heron. Later we walked on the main trail with the
guide to learn the operation and the secrets of the rainforest.
In the afternoon we return to our camp at Cocha Otorongo.
Overnight in camp-roof platform. Showers and bathrooms
available. Optional night walk.
5: Cocha Otorongo - Boca Manu - Cusco
Today we awoke to the roar of the Howler Monkeys, unfortunately
we must begin our return to Boca Manu and leave our wonderful
forest full of mysteries and charms to take the flight to Cusco
(Note-The arrival time is approximately half day for that reason
it is advisable to have a day off after the trip as flights are
sometimes trans feridos for the next day).
What is included
• Transfer of arrival or departure of Cusco.
• Transportation (BUS)
• Transportation back (plane)
• All land transportation, river.
• Guide and specialized professional
• Three meals a day, plus snacks.
• 04 nights in shelters.
• Excellent chef service
• Safety Equipment
• Team riders.
• Mineral water during the trip.
• Admission to Manu National Park
• Boarding fee
• Breakfast on the first day / lunch and dinner last day
• Alcoholic beverages or soft drinks
• Gratuity for your guide (optional)
What to bring
• Clothing thick (heat and cold)
• rain gear
• Flashlight with extra batteries
• Hat or cap
• long-sleeved shirt and long pants
• mosquito repellent
• Sandals, bathing suit and towel
• A pair of hiking boots
• Personal hygiene equipment
• Extra money.
- After being marked with the date of commencement of the Tour,
this can not be changed. We also can not be changed by the place
of another person. Also, the money deposited will not be
returned, so be sure before applying for registration.
- You must be in Cusco at least 2 days before the walk and be in
our office in Cusco. To confirm their presence in Cusco and also
receive a chat with the guide.
- During the trip the program may be modified by natural events,
technical or political as well as those forced, but always
follow with the proposed program.
- All the things I can not take the walk can be left in the
Hotel or to our office with warehouse.
- To travel to Peru is not necessary to present a passport, but
advised to travel with it.
- Hiring this package, you hereby understand the dangers
involved in travel to Peru and takes risks in this venture. He
also accepts that our agency is not responsible for any problems
that may occur, loss of life, damage or loss of property or
objects, which may occur during the adventure trip.
- If you have any questions on this package contact us by phone,
e-mail or MSN.