Kintu Expeditions Machupicchu Tour:.biking maras moray
MOUNTAIN BIKE MARAS AND MORAY
This is a longer biking trip that sees the most important ruins on the highlands between Cusco and the Urubamba valley, with a constant view of snow capped mountains on the other side of the valley. We travel over gentle green hills and pass through picturesque small towns.
Day 01: Cusco
- Maras Salineras and Moray - Cusco
Duration: 09.00am - 04.00pm
At 9:00am we travel to Chincheros (30 minutes NW of Cusco). We will have a briefing, and then we will begin our adventure by bike, passing by Huaypo lagoon, and the archaeological site of Moray and, finally, the salt mines of Salineras. Finishing the trip in Urubamba, we will have lunch and return to Cusco at about 4:00am.
What is Included:
- Private Transportation - Round-trip
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance fee to the site of Maras/Moray
- Complete equipment (helmet, gloves, GT Mountain Bike with front suspension).
- Box Lunch
We recommended to bring:
- Shorts and comfortable clothes to ride the bike
- Sun block, sunglasses
- Small backpack
- Bottle of water, personal snacks